Women with short stature usually feel inferior and dream of having a tall body. They don't realize that having a short stature is a gift. There are many advantages, such as staying young, being able to sleep anywhere, and looking cute. Many men like women who are short. Several other studies even mention that short women have a lower risk of developing cancer than tall women.
There are many ways for short women to look taller , for example by wearing high heels. However, wearing the right clothes can also make a short woman look taller than usual. Conversely, if they wear the wrong clothes, it can make them look even shorter.
The following tips must be considered for short women so that they don't wear the wrong clothes and look drowned.
Do's and Don'ts
1. Wearing clothes with the same composition can make you look short. Wear clothes with a composition of 2/3 - 1/3, for example, 2/3 of the body is covered with pants / skirts, and 1/3 of the body is covered with a shirt / t-shirt.
2. Mix several pairs of clothes for a stylish style.
3. Avoid choosing a dress that is as long as calf. Find a dress that is above the knee length.
4. Don't wear clothes that are too tight, but not too loose.
5. The length of the sleeves should not be too long or too short.
6. Use monochrome colors because it can create the illusion of a tall posture.
7. Avoid clothes that are squares and squares, as they don't suit your body type.
8. If you go for stripes, go vertical, especially for one-piece dresses and trousers. You can choose horizontal stripes for tops.
9. Use high heels. This is a great way to make your body look tall.
10. Always wear a belt because it can make your body look slimmer and slimmer.
15 Outfit Ideas for Short Women
1. The wedding dress
This wedding dress is suitable for women of short stature.
Preparing wedding clothes is an important thing to do before the wedding day. You can wear dresses with open shoulders. Avoid dresses with high necks and long sleeves, as they will make your body smaller and drown.
2. Maxi dress
This maxi dress can make a short woman look tall.
Choose a maxi dress that is straight cut, has asymmetrical outlines and is floral. Don't forget, to make you look more beautiful, wear accessories such as necklaces and earrings.
3. Pencil Skirt
The pencil skirt makes the legs of a short woman look level.
A pencil skirt makes a woman's short legs look longer. So that the body looks more proportional, you can combine it with a plaid shirt tucked into the skirt. Wear a belt to make it look slimmer and don't forget to wear a side bag and high heels.
Jumpsuits make women with short stature look tall.
Swapping out the playsuit for a jumpsuit will get you taller. Choose a jumpsuit with buttons that can be tied and sleeveless. Pair it with ankle sneakers and a side bag that extends up to the thigh.
Pansuit with a shirt can make a short woman look tall.
Wearing a pansuit can also make you look taller. Pair it with a shirt and blezer. Of course, don't forget to wear high heels, because that will help you look taller.
Shop a women's dresses at the best fashion ecommerce in Indonesia !